Tuesday 25 September 2012

Bruiser

Following yesterdays surgery to remove his cyst, my poor little baby work up this morning with a very black, very swollen and very closed eye. What with his missing front tooth he looks like a right little bruiser - a cage fighter in the making!
 

Last night before going to bed I wanted to show Brandon his eye in the mirror so he could see what had been done. When I asked him he responded saying "I can't see my eye as it doesn't come out silly"!. Another funny comment he made was when I put him to bed. We finished his story and I said to him "right close your eyes and lets get some sleep". He responded with "I will close my eyes gently so I don't hurt my bad eye!". He is very proud of his black eye and was showing everyone at Joshua's school and his nursery this morning.

No comments: