Thursday 5 March 2015

World Book Day 2015

After what seems like weeks of work travel I have finally had a whole week at home in 2015 and that meant I could get back to my parent helper role at Brandon's Beaver's Club. As an engineer at heart this weeks subject was right up my street - building a bridge capable of carrying a cup of water using bread sticks and strawberry shoe laces. What great fun. As you can see below we had the winning bridge and in fact the only one capable of holding a cup of water. You might notice Brandon's cheeks look a bit puffed out - I think that's where he was busy stuffing his face with the bridge building equipment all night!!!!
 
Our winning bread stick, strawberry lace bridge and Brandon with his hamster cheeks!!!
Today was World Book Day across the nation and the theme for the boys school was to wear PJ's rather than the super hero dress up day that the school held last year. Both boys opted to wear there Minion onesies which Auntie Lisa and Uncle David bought for them despite me trying to convince them to wear their Chelsea named onesies. They do look the part though......
 
My two Minion's on World Book Day 2015.
And with the hoods pulled right over. From what I gather from Tina the boys were a bit naughty this morning and maybe should have been purple Minions!!!!

No comments: