Saturday 11 May 2019

Holly Loses More Teeth + Hot Tub Update

Holly seems to be losing teeth faster than what I used to have to change my company cars. She is certainly leading the way in her class and has now lost four. I had forgotten what it was like when they lose most of the front teeth and the voice changes with a slight lisp, it is so funny. So the tooth fairy has been very busy lately.

Holly's new smile less 4 front teeth.
Our hot tub has now been in a week now and I have to say it is one of my best purchases ever. It took a while to figure out the chemical balance but I seem to have it now and it has been used every day, if not twice daily. It is absolutely stunning to go out there late at night and sit under the moon with the led lights on and some music playing quietly out of the Bluetooth speakers. Just makes you feel amazing when you get out. Today was the first time Tina used the hot tub as we had all 5 of us in their after the mornings football. The size of the hot tub is perfect and easily accommodated all 5 of us.


The LED lights looks amazing of a night time. The light blue is my favourite colour setting.

Finally got the chemical balance right and the water is looking good.

And for the first time today all 5 of us enjoyed a bit of hot tub time to warm up after a very wet and cold morning at football.
Later in the day Holly helped me out to do some gardening as we trimmed half of the bushes around the outside of our house. I remember a time when the boys used to help, but now they are far more interested in the Playstation and leave it all to my little Princess. When I say "Little Princess" I mean that literally as Holly was dressed up in a Princess dress to do the gardening!!


Holly using the shears to help trim the bushes.

And of course when doing gardening you have to wear a Princess dress.

No comments: