Saturday 7 December 2019

Pesky Elf Updates

So the Elf on the shelf made its return and I have to say I am struggling more so than any other year to find the time, motivation or inspiration to do this every night. I think it is partly because the boys no longer believe and I am only doing it for Holly, and partly because we have had so much going on with Holly's birthday, kids parties and the building extension that my feet just haven't touched the ground.

Anyway here are the Elf updates so far for 2020.

Cooking some nice mint brownies.

Trying to complete an Elf jigsaw puzzle.

Chocolate snowmen having a chocolate snow ball fight (chocolates courtesy of my pension meeting in London). 
A mobile phone jail made out of play-doh and straws.


Stealing a load of Holly's books and reading them to her teddy's.

Holly was really upset to find the Elves using her Barbie boat in the bath.

No comments: