Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Joshua's Lion & Cub Tattoo Update

Last Saturday, Joshua was back in the tattoo studio for the second sitting on his latest piece, finishing off the rather large lion and cub design on his forearm. I think he was in there for another 4–5 hours to get all the remaining work done, and despite having had tattoos before, he reckoned this sitting was particularly painful. Still, no pain, no gain… although I'm not entirely sure that applies to tattoos! 😂

The finished tattoo really does look amazing, with some fantastic detail throughout. One of my favourite touches is the very subtle use of white in the cub’s eyes, which makes them almost glow and really brings the design to life. It's little details like that which make such a difference.

His forearm sleeve is now really starting to come together, and I have to admit, it suits Josh incredibly well. The lion and cub design looks brilliant, and it's great to see the finished result after all those hours in the chair.

That said, I really do hope he slows down a little now before deciding what to have next… although, knowing Josh, I'm pretty sure this won't be the last tattoo we see! 😂

Joshua finished lion and cub tattoo on the inner forearm.

Lots of detail, you can see why it took two sittings.

The cubs eyes look amazing.

No comments: