Friday 12 November 2010

Pre-School Photo

My god 10 days since the last blog - that must be a record. Just been too busy as of late. Anyway today I have a stunning picture of Joshua taken at his pre-school recently. If anyone would like a copy then just let me know what size and I will sort it out for you. No picture of Brandon as he does not go to the pre-school yet (only his nursery). The little guy is due he next Pixi Photo soon though, so watch this space. On a slightly different subject the little guy went into nursery briefly yesterday to do some painting and make his hand print plate. So once we have the final product in our hands I will try and get a photo of Brandon proudly holding his work of art.

3 comments:

Nicky xxx said...

Oh my god! What can I say but cute, cute, CUTE! That is a gorgeous picture of little Joshie! Can't wait to see the one of Brandon with his artwork xxx

Nicky xxx said...

Oh my god what can I say apart from cute, cute, CUTE! What a gorgeous picture of Joshie! Can't wait to see the one of Brandon with his artwork xxx

Anonymous said...

what a tasty geezer, he is going to break a lot of hearts in the future. looking forward to seeing Brandon's next pic. can you do us an 8x10 please and a couple of 4x6 for chris and jo.xxx