Saturday 18 August 2018

Holly Losers her 1st Tooth

For 2 days Holly has been complaining that she has he first wobbly tooth at the age of 4. Being her first baby tooth to become wobbly she has been very apprehensive about it and hasn't let anyone go anywhere near it until this morning. This morning she woke up and asked how long it would be before her tooth comes out and I told her I have no idea as she won't let me anywhere near it. So finally she gave in after I promised not to hurt her and she let me take a look at it. Well it was so wobbly that I popped it out before she had even realised and not a single drop of blood either.

So tonight Holly gets to use her tooth pillow which Auntie Lisa made for the first time and she has gone to be a very excited little girl at the thought of the tooth fairy leaving her some money.

Holly proudly showing her very first baby tooth which was pulled out by me earlier this morning.

Holly gets to use Auntie Lisa's tooth pillow for the first time.

Holly's new look missing her lower front right tooth.

No comments: