Wednesday 20 March 2019

Lego Blow Football


At times it is always difficult to think of fresh ideas to keep the kids entertained and I hate taking the easy option out (which most parents seem to prefer) of either sticking them in front of an IPAD or a TV.

Anyway Holly still loves playing with Lego and last week I saw an idea for a game of Lego blow football which I thought was a really cool ideas. So when I got home from work last Thursday me and Holly set about building our walls (far more successfully and on a lower budget than Donald Trump) and goals for our blow football arena. We then set up some Lego men for the crowd, dug out some straws and a ping-pong ball and we were off. Of course Holly won but then she was cheating by using the straw as a hockey stick instead of a blow stick.

Mine and Holly's Lego made blow football arena.

Holly started off using the straw as a blow stick, but then changed it to a hockey stick.

We went head to head and Holly's taller yellow tower shows that she had scored more goals than me.

No comments: