Wednesday 30 June 2021

A Pirate Fathers Day

This term at school Holly has been learning a lot about parrots. She has been coming home and playing lots of pirate songs on Alexa and has got the pirate "speak" down to a tee now. They have been making their very own paper mache parrot which looks really amazing. But best of all Holly made me a really cool pirate card for Fathers Day last week and was so proud of the front writing which said "Happy Faaarrrthers Day" which has to be read in a pirate accent! Anyway as Holly was learning about pirates it would be rude of me not to celebrate Fathers Day with a bottle of rum and my new hammock for the garden which the kids all got me!

My new Fathers Day hammock which I am yet to lay in alone as Holly jumps on every time I get in it!!!

The amazing pirate parrot that Holly has made at this this term.

And check this out for just the coolest Fathers Day card.

No comments: