Thursday 10 February 2022

Harry Potter Studio Tour Part 2

Second blog update from our recent Harry Potter Studio Tour with some extra pictures taken by Auntie Nicky. Again a lot of them I have left blank as I really have no idea what I am talking about!

Floating candle cafe.


Holly with her choccie ice-cream.

Birthday boy with his milk shake.

Holly doing some magic and making a broom float.

The mirror of dreams - or something like that????

Hagrid's house, at a guess???

Me enjoying my first ever Butterbeer.

Holly wanted me to get a Butterbeer moustache.

Learning how to make Howlers.

Some movie secrets showing how to make letters float out of a letterbox.

Me and B exploring Harry Potter Studio's (yes he is nearly as tall as me).


Holly and the trolley.

Me and the kiddies in the HP bank.

Goblin type characters.


My pretty little girl obviously has a liking for gold bars.

The best bit of the studio tour for me was the dragon scene in the bank.

Amazing special effects as the dragon burns down the bank.



No comments: