Friday 21 June 2024

ABBA Voyage for Tina's Birthday

As usual Tina had no ideas for her birthday presents this year but she did keep dropping hints that she wanted to go and see the ABB Voyage show (note the wording "show" and not "concert"). As much as Tina would have liked to have gone with me, ABBA really isn't my cup of tea and the ticket prices were so expensive that I suggested Holly would enjoy the show much more. So last Sunday for Tina's 51st (yes 51st!!!!) birthday treat the two girls had a day out in London to go and watch ABBA Voyage leaving me on my own most of the day for Fathers Day.

They both came back full of it and seemed to really enjoy the show. As for me - looks like I dodged a bullet and had a peaceful Fathers Day. Roll on November when me and Brandon are going to see The Script in concert (note the wording "concert" and not "show"!).

Dropping the girls off at Wickford train station all dressed up in their ABBA outfits.

A quick coffee and crisp break ahead of the show starting.

A lovely Mummy / Daughter day out celebrating Tina's birthday.

Holly had an absolute blast and knows most of the lyrics to ABBA songs. Where did I go wrong????

Looks like a pretty good view from their seats. Good choice not to put them down on the dance floor as Holly wouldn't have seen a thing!.

No comments: