Thursday 6 June 2024

Legoland 2024

Whilst me and Brandon were in Belgium a week or so ago, Holly and Tina had a Mummy/daughter day out at Legoland. It seems this is becoming an annual event as it is almost a year to the date since they last went. As it was only Holly (no Josh or Brandon) Tina decided to buy a fast pass tickets again which was stupidly expensive, but it did mean minimal queuing for Holly and she got to go on everything she wanted too, and multiple times if she wanted. I don't think we could have afforded it for the whole family, but for just Holly it is almost palatable. Anyway as I wasn't there personally I can't talk much about the day or the pictures, all I really know is it seemed to rain on and off all day. So for this blog just a load of pictures which Tina sent me from their day out.
























No comments: