Saturday 28 September 2024

New Dad-Cam

I have been a bit lazy on the blog lately and only really have two excuses. Firstly I have been super busy just with work, family, training and life in general. The secondly as you know the "Dad-cam" suffered a fatal death on holiday this year so I haven't had many pictures to upload. 

The good news is the second excuse can no longer be used as Tina came up trumps for our anniversary this year and bought me a brand new "Dad-cam". The kids are not best pleased as they were ecstatic on holiday when the old one died and they realised no more "smile for the camera" moments. The new "Dad-cam" pays homage to the old one in that it is still blue and can still go underwater to a depth of 15m (perfect for holiday!).

Old "Dad-cam" suffered a fatal death in Tunisia this year.

But the blog is back in business as Tina got me a a new "Dad-cam" for our anniversary this year.

No comments: