Sunday 6 April 2008

Snow Is Falling

Its the middle of April...............daylight saving hours are in effect...............spring is upon is...................and in good old England it snows!!!! Anyway Joshua got to experience a bit of snow for the first time. It won't be long before I am out there sledging, snow ball fighting and building snowmen with the little dude.

"Dad, how about you lay in the snow this time and I take a picture of you!!!!!"

"Dad, that snow ball is the size of my head - just what do you plan on doing with that?"

"Now I am getting worried, Dad still has hold of me, and a big snowball"

"Daaaaaddddd, whats the idea of putting the snowball on my crotch - now this is what I call a chilly willy"

"Well gee thanks Dad, so you take the snow ball off of my private bits and instead throw it at me - just because you want to say you got me with my first ever snow ball - so childish"

1 comment:

kismet said...

Was already reading it, he looks bemused he can't quite work out why his garden he has been in all week has suddenly gone cold and white. xxxx