Monday 22 June 2009

Duathlon

Want to come for a ride in my new wheels. The two boys have been spoilt again as Mummy and Daddy bought them a twin seater bike trailer/jogger. This trailer is really cool as it has built in brakes and can be used as a 3 wheel jogger or a 2 wheel bike trailer. Therefore I can now take my boys out running and biking with me (maybe we could even enter a Duathlon). Awesome. The main reason for buying this was for when we go on holiday later in the year, but I am sure it will get plenty of use between now and then.

Anyway here is Joshua testing it out whilst I was trying to hook up the brakes.

This is 3 wheeler jogger mode with Joshua in the center seat as a single seater.

And this one is the same jogger mode but as a double seater. Brandon is a tad too small to be strapped in yet, but by the time we go on holiday he should be fine. Behind the seat is a useful storage area.


Once the boys were in bed I removed the front wheel and hooked the trailer up to the bike. I figured it is best I give it a good road/safety test without any passengers to make sure everything was OK. Hopefully tomorrow I will take Joshua out in it properly and see how he enjoys being towed along. Do you like the red safety flag, I think we might have to replace this with a Union Jack or St Georges Cross.
And don't go get any ideas about 1 seat on the front of the bike and two in the trailer. 2 is enough............
Here is the beast all hooked up, I think the total length is longer than the Galaxy shown in the background. It certainly fills up the garage!


And once the boys are all grown up - I can use it as a super duper wheel barrow...........or as my mobility wheels for the boys to push their old man around!!!!!!

1 comment:

kismet said...

HI all I love the new wheels and Josh seems to as well.That is going to be great when you go on hols.What is it with Brandon and showing his belly off, Hope he is not giving you too many sleepless nights with his tooth.I also love shahina's nick name for him, he looks a chunky monkey, being as cheeky as he is.Slim took after Josh as we were out and about last week andpointed out sea gulls and pigeons and said Duck. Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend love you loads nanny and grandad xxxx