Friday 2 March 2012

Good Boy / Naughty Boy

Once again this week I was dragged away from the family to spend 3 days in France on business. On route I took some pictures boarding the Eurotunnel with my phone and sent them to Tina to show the boys. Up until now they were a bit confused at how we are going to drive a car onto a train when we go to Eurodisney later this month. Now they have seen the pictures they are both even more excited, although Joshua did ask where the seats were on the train!

During this trip I managed to call home at a sensible hour when the boys were still both awake and for the first time I actually managed to have a really nice telephone conversation with them both. Joshua had been a little diamond for his Mummy and was so proud of himself. The moment he got on the phone to me he was telling me what a good boy he had been. The funny thing was Brandon then picked up the phone and immediately told me how he had been a naughty boy - he was equally as proud of himself for being naughty. He is definitely the little comedian.

Tonight I also allowed Joshua control of the remote control for the TV for the first time. I figured its about time he learnt to change channels and adjust the volume himself, but more importantly I think it might help him with his numbers with pressing 3 digit sequences to select a specific channel. Only time will tell if this helps him, either way he was like a right old man sat on the couch with remote in hand.

The old boy on the couch with remote control in hand. All he needs is a beer in the other hand and the paper on the arm of the chair!
Did you notice in the picture above the nice hole in Joshua's trousers. A virtually brand new pair of jeans and he comes home from nursery with the knee ripped out again. I can hardly have a go at him or interrogate how he managed it because I was exactly the same as a young lad. Like father like son. Over to Mummy to start learning how to sew on patches as its got to be cheaper than keep buying more trousers!

Joshua's handy work from nursery today. Yet another pair of ruined jeans (or depending on your perspective a pair of jeans now made fashionable)!


No comments: