Saturday 8 February 2014

Twins Separated by 6 Years and 1 Month

Just about everyone who see Holly's comments how much she looks like Joshua and to be honest I have to agree. She is certainly more of a Joshua than a Brandon. In fact when you look at some of the old baby pictures of Joshua you wouldn't be wrong in thinking they were twins separated by 6 years and 1 month. So just how much do you know your baby Joshua from your baby Holly? Well take a look at the pictures below and comment whether you think Holly is picture A or picture B.
 

Picture A
Picture B



One of my all time favourite baby pictures of Joshua was one taken in a swimming pool play pen. I like this picture mainly because I think the colours look fantastic and he was nice an alert and stretched out. Well today I tried to replicate the picture of Holly at the same swimming pool play pen however they have changed the play mat colours which I don't think look quite as nice. Also what do you think to Holly's new thermal swim suit to help keep her nice and warm and a bit more buoyant in the swimming pool. I know it looks a little big on her but the smallest I could get was 3-6 months.
 
 


The above pictures of Joshua and Holly on the play mat are similar but not quite as close as the picture A and B. I would hope everyone could tell Joshua from Holly in these pictures. If nothing else the colour of the swim suit should be a giveaway.

1 comment:

Nicky xxx said...

I am pretty certain that Joshua is in picture A and Holly in picture B. No matter what they are both very photogenic and extremely cute!

Love Holly's pink swimming outfit xxx