Sunday 10 April 2016

Holly's Ring Muscle Ups & Ring Dips

Just how cool is this, obviously Holly has been watching me and the boys at Crossfit and has been learning what to do on the gymnastics rings. We got back from football on Saturday and I opened the garage gym to put the football stuff away. I turned away for a few seconds and when I got back to the garage Holly was in there hanging around on the rings and swinging herself off of my weights bench!!! She even managed to hook her arms through the rings as if she is trying to do a dip or muscle up. Looks like we have another Crossfit Champion in the making!!! It just goes to show you are never too young or too old to start doing Crossfit.
 
Holly hanging and swinging on my gymnastic rings.
Holly hooking her arms through the rings as if doing a ring dip or muscle up.

No comments: