Sunday 19 February 2017

Half Murph & TDY

For the last 3 weeks I have been having to squeeze in extra Crossfit sessions of a weekend as I have been trying to qualify for the Battle of Britain competition and then the European Masters Throwdown. This weekend I had to do the final round of the the European Masters Throwdown as currently I am sitting in 15th place with the top 25 going through to the final in Hungary. This could be the first finals I have ever qualified for. Anyway whilst we was down the box at the weekend I took both the boys and at the end of the session we did one of the Hero WODS called "Half Murph" with a friend of mine called Jordan.
 
Basically the Half Murph is an 800m run, 50 pull ups, 100 press-ups, 150 squats and another 800m run. Obviously the full Murph is double this and is when of the benchmark Crossfit WODS. Anyway Joshua and Brandon also joined in with a scaled version of the Half Murph and did a great job. Getting in to the spirit of Crossfit WODS they also ripped off their shirts as they completed this brutal workout!
 
Me, Jordan, Joshua and Brandon flexing our muscles after a very tough Half Murph which took around 19 mins to complete.
 
On a previous blog I mentioned about Holly calling her comfort teddy her "TDY" and that I am trying to teach her how to spell it properly, "T-E-D-D-Y". For valentines day this years I bought Tina one of those light movie scene boxes and we are taking it in turns to write something on it everyday. Anyway for Holly's turn yesterday she added "I love my TDY" to the light box.
 
I love my TDY!
 

No comments: