Friday 26 January 2018

Blog Book Volume 11!!!!



Last week we received the 11th edition of my hard back blog book which looks amazing. It just goes to show how far behind I am as this one only covers the period up to August 2016, thus I could probably order another 2 volumes to fully catch up to date. I know I always write about how valuable my blog books are to me and how enjoyable it is to sit down with the kids and flick through some of the older books. However last week the blog books came in to use for Brandon’s English homework where he had to write all about his last birthday which was nearly a year ago.


Brandon couldn’t even remember what his main present was let alone what he did for a birthday activity. So I told him to try looking on the blog and in theory he should find everything there. Within minutes he was flicking through the blog and suddenly all the memories of his new BMX and his zoo keep experience came flooding back to him. So it’s nice to know that all my efforts aren’t completely wasted and that the blogs do come in to use every now and then.

No comments: