Sunday 11 March 2018

Bye Bye Brandon's Racing Car Bed

After many years of sleeping in a red racing car bed Brandon has decided he is too grown up for this. He clearly hasn't seen the Episode of Friends where Joey and Chandler have the racing car bed as he would realise just how fortunate he is and hang on to it for as long as possible.
 
Anyway thanks to Auntie Nicky he now has a more grown up bed and we can try and sell off his car bed. When I got the new bed home you would think that Joshua and/or Brandon would help me strip the old bed and set-up the new one. But noooo, they were too busy playing Fortnite and instead Holly was my helping hands.
 
Bye bye to Brandon's trusty old racing car bed.

My helping hands to set-up the new bed was little Holly. Seen here checking how tight some allen head screws are.
 
Brandon all tucked up and enjoying his new more grown up bed (personally I would have kept the racing car as long as I could!).


No comments: