Saturday 8 September 2018

Brandon's 1st Mobile Phone

So Joshua has not had his mobile phone under a month and somehow I have now ended up getting another SIM for Brandon as well!!!! When Joshua got his phone and SIM card we told Brandon he would have to wait a year or so until he was Joshua’s age. Well that all went out of the window with our recent visit to Norfolk when Uncle Steve gave Brandon Leyla’s old Samsung phone. So with him now having the hardware in his phone I was pretty much railroaded in to getting another SIM and now both boys have their own phone.

As with Joshua we have also had to buy Brandon a case to look after his phone and as with Joshua, Brandon also chose a Fortnite case. However Brandon’s case I a much cooler flip cover and is personalised with his name. Joshua seems to have been very responsible with his phone (to date) and the initial novelty factor has worn off, although he does use his IPAD a lot less now that he has a phone. Fingers crossed Brandon will be equally as responsible and for now I am not even going to mention when Holly can have a phone as the exact opposite of whatever I say seems to happen. She has already claimed my Samsung tablet as her own so I’ve lost that!!

A happy Brandon with his first ever mobile phone.

I hate Fortnite, but this is a cool personalised phone cover.

No comments: