Sunday 9 September 2018

Dolls in the Jacuzzi!!!

Because I wake up at 5.30am everyday to go training I find it hard to sleep in of a weekend. So when I wake up I usually try and sneak downstairs without waking anyone, make a nice milky coffee and then have some relaxing chill time in the hot tub whilst I watch the sun come up and listen to the birds singing.

Unfortunately Holly's room is on our floor so it is hard not to wake her up when I am moving around and even if I do not wake her getting up, she will wake up as soon as she here's the jacuzzi come on and then bang goes my relaxing morning. Just lately it has got even worse as she likes stripping off a load of her dolls and playing with them in the jacuzzi. This morning she had 7 dolls and expected me to play with her. This just isn't my cup of tea.

When Saturday and Sunday mornings are good and I can chill in the jacuzzi with a nice coffee.

Then Holly joins me and brings along 7 of her little friends.

There's nothing relaxing about my morning jacuzzi's with Holly around and I end up playing with her dolls with her.

Well at least she is happy.

No comments: