Tuesday 3 March 2020

2022 Ski Trip in Vermont US for Joshua!


As a child I do not ever remember having a school trip where I went abroad for a foreign exchange or a skiing trip etc. I always remember thinking what a great opportunity it would have been and was dead jealous of people who did have such experiences growing up. Even if they had of arisen when I was at school, I very doubt our parents could have afforded it anyway.

The relevance of this is that Joshua has just received a letter from the school confirming a skiing trip to Vermont in March 2022 at a cost of over £1,700. It’s a hell of a lot of money and arguable a week away for the whole family, but he has never been skiing and never been to the US so I think it is an absolutely fabulous opportunity for him. We spoke to Joshua about it last night and he was so excited at the opportunity and was all over it (and you can see why when you look at the Jay Peak website), so time to get saving. The pictures of the 4* resort looking amazing and there is even an on-site $20 million water park plus climbing wall for their evening entertainment!!!

On the plus side the school have at least given us 2 years to pay for it, on the negative side I assume I will have the same bill again next year for Brandon!!!!

Jay Peak Resort in Vermont.

The $20 million indoor water park.

Joshua will be hitting the slopes for the first time with 5 hours a day of skiing!

No comments: