Tuesday 12 October 2021

Mirafit Sled/Prowler Training

So the latest addition to my home gym is a Mirafit sled / prowler which I have wanted for ages. I have added a 12m strip of cheap astro down the drive so that I don't wake the neighbours at 6am with metal grinding on block paving!

Anyway Joshua was up for a challenge and wanted to try it out tonight thinking that he could hit 125-150kg. I will give him his dues, he gave it a good try but only managed 111kg. Little Holly also had a go and managed a respectable 46kg. The most I have loaded on there is 131kg although tonight I had 111kg + Holly sitting on the sled which seemed to feel heavier than the 131kg I did this morning. Holly seemed to find her ride on the sled amusing which is more than I can say for pushing all that weight!

At least one of us is smiling in this picture. 111kg + a Holly.

Holly warming up with the sled on its own (which weighs 41kg).

Joshua's first attempt at 91kg.

Then stepping up for a very respectable 111kg.

Coach Holly shouting words of encouragement to Josh. 

No comments: