Monday 21 November 2022

Joshua Joins Billericay Rugby Club

Joshua has been threatening to join a Rugby club for many years now and I am pleased to finally say that he has now signed for the Billericay Bees under 15's team and seems to be really enjoying it. Due to bad weather this past weekend, Holly and Brandon's football were both cancelled which gave me a rare opportunity to go and watch Joshua training and I have to say it was really interesting and enlightening. So different to footy training.

The Bee's kit is very distinguishable and smothered in sponsors. Certainly no need for an "away" kit as I doubt anyone will have a coloured shirt quite like this one. Fingers crossed Josh is playing in his first game this weekend but as it is in Goresbrook it is unlikely I can attend as I'll probably be chauffeuring the other two to their respective football batches!

Joshua finally joins a rugby team - Billericay RFC.

His new rugby kit all ready for his first match with the team.

The Bee's logo.

Not sure I agree with this patch on the back of his rugby shirt!!!

No comments: