Sunday 13 November 2022

Remembrance Sunday Football

So, I thought my weekends were going to get easier now that I am no longer coaching Brandon's football team, how wrong could I be. With Holly now joining the Wickford Town U9 Lionesses I have to juggle getting both of them to training and games. Tina is working nights so sleeps Sunday morning leaving me with 3 kids and 1 car to get them all sorted and at their respective games on time. Today's games for Remembrance Sunday couldn't have been more challenging really with Brandon having a 10am kickoff in Shotgate and the Holly an 11am kickoff in Great Wakering!!!!

As if that isn't bad enough, Joshua has now finally decided to join Billericay U15's Rugby club so I now need to throw that into the equation for my Sunday chauffeuring duties and his away games are often 45-60 mins away!!!! Even if he is at home it is still 20 mins in the opposite direction to where Brandon and Holly will typically be playing. It is a good job fuel prices are nice and high at the moment!!!

Holly's Under 9 Wickford Town Lionesses with their Remembrance Sunday poppies.

Brandon's U14 Academy Soccer team honouring 2 mins silence on a foggy Sunday morning.

No comments: