Friday 16 June 2023

Brandon is No Gordan Ramsay

Brandon's food tech work at school has been pretty poor to put it bluntly. There was a time where I looked forward to trying the kids food that they cook at school, but that went down hill when Brandon once tried making muffins at school which were pretty much inedible. 

Well this week he stooped to a whole new low in cookery. He was supposed to be making a lemon cheesecake which I was actually really looking forward to trying. I cannot repeat by words when he walked in the door with this baking tray of "something". I know you are supposed to give the kids positive encouragement, but I genuinely couldn't think of anything positive to say about this other than "at least you have no fear of cats or dogs trying to eat it out of the bin". It tasted even worse than it looks.

Luckily for Brandon he is academically inclined and good at football, cooking is NOT his thing!

Would you be brave enough to try this?????

No comments: