Monday 5 November 2007

Big Head

I forgot to mention in the last update that the health visitor also confirmed that Joshua's head is growing nicely. It has now increased from 36cm to 37.5cm. There are all the obvious comments going around like "he has a big head just like his father!". We also made a huge step forward in the Joshua bathing department yesterday. To date the little man has just screamed the house down when ever we try and bath him. But last night I took the teddy bear seat out of his bath and turned him over onto his front. He seemed to like this a lot more and was have a right good kick around with his legs. I am not sure whether he just doesn't like the bath chair, prefers being on his front or feels more secure being held in the water, but either way he was a lot happier and I now can't wait until his next bath time.

PS Joshua also now has a reservation at the nursery for next June - isn't it crazy that you have to book so far in advance to guarantee getting a place!

Aaaargh, this is the life.............someone get me another milk!

The mean and moody look.....

Playtime with daddy........

Little and large.......Joshua with his elder cousin Mia-Rose.

Sisters are doing it for themselves...............

Denim is still cool.............

Who's got my shades?????

What could the little man be thinking here?

Auntie Lisa and Uncle Dave bought Joshua this cool old McDonald finger puppet glove/book.

But Joshua couldn't get his new toy away from Daddy! With a moo moo here, and a moo moo there. Here a moo..........


1 comment:

zoe-gal said...

I love picture 2 looks like his gonna be a moody mare like me his cousin. I love my new cuz JJ and can't wait to see him tonight! YAY! Love Zoe xXx