Tuesday 18 March 2008

5 Months Old Today

Doesn't time fly - who would believe that the little dude is 5 months old today!!!!


Anyway before I reveal Joshua's first finger food experience, I thought I would share with you another marvellous development. You see at school I recall a physics lesson where we learnt the difference between solids, liquids and gasses and their molecular structure. Well when you have a baby, you realise that there is actually a 4th category called semi-solids! I think you all know where this is going................yes you guessed it, now that the little guy is starting to tuck into some "proper" food his poo has taken a semi-solid state - and man does it stink!!!!


So now that you have nice visions of semi solid baby poo - onto the finger food. Well I can reveal that the first finger was......................any guesses..............it could only be one thing..................yes, it was a Farley's Rusk. As you can see from the pictures below, the little guy loved gumming half a Rusk away. He managed to get gooey Rusk just about everywhere - even in his ear. He still seemed to have bits of Rusk stuck on his face even after two face washes. But the good news is that the packet of Rusk's are now open and that means only one thing - yes, Dad can start stealing them as well, yum yum!!!!


"So whats this they have given me to put in my gob"



"Hum, I mustn't forget to get some of the Rusk stuck in my ear!"



"Arrrgh, so thats why it is called finger food"

"Now you see it!" "Now you don't!"

"Hummmmmmmm, that was scrummy!"

No comments: