Friday 28 March 2008

I'm Back............

Hope you all haven't missed the blog updates too much, sorry for the absence but work had me back out in the Czech Republic again this week. Anyway if you missed the blog as much as I missed Joshua, then you will enjoy these pictures for sure.

Joshua posing with his new camera that Uncle Michael bought him for Easter.

And here is his new fire engine that Daddy brought back from Czech Republic.

On top of the world...............well Uncle David's shoulders at least!

As well as pureed fruit and veg for breakfast and dinner, we have started feeding Joshua a Rusk soaked in milk for lunch. As you can see from the picture below, this is a very fun, clean, experience!!!

I like driving in my car, its not quite a Jaguar!

And finally baby Joshua with the birthday boy (Uncle Michael) on his 30th.

No comments: