Wednesday 30 September 2009

Day 7 - The END

Well all good things must come to and end and just as our holiday on Center Parcs ended - then the daily blog updates regarding the holiday must also come to an end. All week our main mode of transport has been the bike and as such we got many nice pictures of me and the boys just cycling around Elvedon.







On one rare occasion I managed to get Brandon into the front mounted cycle seat with his new cycle helmet on and take him for a short ride. I say "one rare occasion" because Joshua has claimed the front mounted seat as his own and is very possesive of it. He has no interest in the trailer as long as the seat is available and when Brandon did eventually get in there, boy did Joshua throw a temper tantrum.


When we were not cycling Joshua would often run around the site as he knew he way around very well. All I can say is I am glad I am reasonably fit as he usually starts running and then immediately turns around and says "Daddy run run" and expects me to run along side him. On the rare occasion when I just couldn't be bothered to run (my excuse for not being able to keep up with him), Joshua would just head off on his own as shown below.

Here is a nice picture of Mummy taking Brandon for a stroll in the baby harness.


Not much to say about this picture except "ET phone home".


Anyway towards the end of the week we gave the running and cycling a break and booked a special treat for a horse and carriage ride. Anyway who knows Joshua will be aware that he absolutely loves horses. So below are several pictures from our family ride on a horse and carriage.







Despite Joshua's love for horses he would not touch/stroke the horse and this was about as close as he would get.


Another rare shot of the four of us taken by some kind passer by.


And finally to end the holiday updates I thought it apt for Brandon to visit his hometime (by name) on the journey home. I know it is cheesy but we managed to get a couple of pictures of Brandon by the signs for the small village of Brandon just outside Elvedon.


No comments: