Saturday 28 January 2012

STRIKE TWO

In preparation for Disneyland Paris we have been teaching the boys the Mickey Mouse song (M - I - C -K - E - Y          M - O - U - S - E..........Mickey Mouse), and Joshua has now got it off to a tee. I have a great recording of it on my phone.

But onto more important matters - only 1 more sleep until Brandon is 3. Today he started his birthday celebrations a bit early with a game of bowling over Bas Vegas with a few friends and relatives. Out of the four boys on Brandon's lane, Brandon hit the top score of 107 and was the only kid there to get a strike (well two in fact). Unfortunately he doesn't quite understand the scoring and sees a strike as a negative thing as it means he only gets one bowl and not two.




As everyone knows Brandon is a chocoholic (like his Mum), so we bought him a nice little chocolate cake to share out with his friends.


"I'll huff and I'll puff"............I think he needs more practise as it took about 4 or 5 attempts to blow out four candles!


Roll on tomorrow for the big day.

No comments: