Wednesday 17 October 2012

Only 1 more sleep

Only one more sleep until Joshua is going to be 5!!! I am not sure who is getting more excited about his birthday out of him or me. I know one thing for sure, he has some really cool toys coming his way which I can’t wait to play with. Tonight’s task is for me to help Brandon wrap up his present for his brother and write his birthday card. Little B is really excited about giving Joshua his present which he picked out himself.

It’s a bit of a shame that Joshua has got to go to school on his birthday, but I am sure they will make his day special for him. I plan to stay at home in the morning to let him open a couple of presents and then take him to school. Then I might see If I can finish work early and surprise him by picking him up from school as well.

His school is going very well. I have to say that the first couple of weeks I didn’t really notice much change other than him coming home very tired every day. But now as we near the end of his first term it seems incredible what he is learning and coming out with. New songs, sign language, parachute games, mannerism’s and expressions from his teachers to name but a few. He is also frequently using his finger draw letters in the air and seems to know the sound of the first letter to most words.

Anyway to end this blog I have some completely unrelated pictures which I took of the boys a couple of weeks ago over the Memorial Park. The wind had blown over a huge tree which gave a great opportunity for some tree climbing practice!


Mr Muscles breaking that big branch off of the trunk.

Forget the climbing frames, the boys preferred the tree.

No comments: