Friday 19 April 2013

Going to the Olympics


Woohoo. Finally got tickets for me, Tina and the boys to go to the Olympic's! No I am not bonkers and no I have not invented a time machine. Today I bought 4 tickets to the IAAF Golden League Olympic Anniversary Games to be held in the Olympic Stadium on 26th July.Well chuffed. It may be a year later but I finally get to see Usain Bolt run the 100m live. The boys will be so excited when I tell them as they are constantly asking me when they can go to the Olympics again (RIO is still 3 years away and will probably be way out of my budget!).

On the day we are going we get to see the mens 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, discuss and high jump, plus the womens 800m, 1500m, 5000m, 400m hurdles, 4x100m, pole vault and triple jump. So there is a real good selection of events to keep us all entertained.

No comments: