Friday 12 April 2013

Happy 41st Birthday Dad

Our not so beautiful spring weather put paid to most of my Birthday celebration plans for today. So a quick re-think after after opening my presents this morning and we decided it was best to stay out of the rain and thus we ended up going bowling. I can honestly say I was trying my best and ended up getting soundly beaten into last place by a 4 year old and a 5 year old. Lets hope I can continue to hold the boys off on getting the upper hand in my other sports such as golf, running, cycling, karate etc. unlike bowling where I was completely thrashed today!
 
Me and my boys at the bowling alley.

Even Brandon is strong enough to handle a 6kg ball without any help now.

Ans the champion of the day with 104 points was little B!!!!!!!!!

In the evening Tina and the boys took me out for a birthday dinner to The Quays. This is pretty much becoming our local restaurant now and the boys absolutely love it there. When ever you say to them that we are going out for dinner, The Quays is always their first request and we have pretty much no choice for other venues. The main reason for the boys fondness to The Quays is quite simply down to one thing.............pudding!

The ultimate pudding, cookie dough pizza with vanilla ice cream.

Spoons armed and me and the boys get ready to tuck in,
The pudding lasts no more than a few minutes as Joshua treats it as a race fearing that everyone will eat it before he has had his fill. This was similar to the starter we ordered which was a combo for 2 which ended up being a combo for 4! I swear Joshua could eat this entire pudding on his own if given the option.
 
 
So another year older and another birthday done. Next big Birthday for the boys is for their Mum to celebrate her 40th this year,

No comments: