Thursday 12 April 2018

Holly meets Skye from Paw Patrol


Today was my 46th Birthday and the day started with an hour and a half Crossfit followed by about an hour in the Jacuzzi. As I have taken all week off work for half term it was a nice chilled morning until the 3 kids all woke up and then joined me in the hot tub.
 
The rest of my Birthday was pretty low key as I desperately need to save pennies to cover my Budapest Crossfit competition in about 4 weeks time. So after breakfast and Holly's swimming class we nipped in to Basildon to do some shopping, grab some lunch (Taco Bell) and then Holly went to meet Skye who is one of the characters she likes from a Children's programme called Paw Patrol.
 
Despite really looking forward to meeting Paw Patrol characters she actually went all shy and wouldn't her picture taken unless I went with her. After meeting Skye Holly also got to do some Paw Patrol crafts and made a little Paw Patrol sign with some cutting, sticking and colouring.
 
 
Spending my 46th Birthday meeting Skye with Holly.

I think the over sized character was a bit intimidating for little Holly.

But Holly really enjoyed her Paw Patrol arts and crafts.

And here w=is her finished craft activity.

Me, Holly and Bee blowing out the candles on my birthday cake. The Superman shirt was Holly's birthday present to me.

Tina ordered a football cake, but Tesco's delivered a Batman cake. Still we got it free of charge due to their mistake.

No comments: