Sunday 8 April 2018

Out Comes the Jacuzzi


After months of nagging from Holly we finally got the jacuzzi out this weekend. Now that spring us upon us, the sun is threatening to come out, temperatures are back in double figures and more importantly the heating is turned off - it was time to get our Intex out of the shed.
 
New for this year is our half hexagon decking step which I built with help from Holly. Its incredible that I have two strong, fit young boys who would rather play on the PlatStation than help their old man, yet my little 4 years old girl was happy to get her hands dirty and help me build the step. Mind you I guess it is only right that she helps given that we built it mainly because her little legs struggled to climb in and out of the jacuzzi last year.
 
Yesterday was the first day it could be used after letting the chlorine settle down. So as soon as football was over we was all in there. Then late in the evening as the sun was going down it was time to put on some music and chill in the hot tub. I'd forgotten just how much I enjoyed spending the evenings soaking in the tub and listening to some tunes.
 
 
The hexagon decking step that Holly helped me to build. I think we did a pretty good job on that.
 
The kids couldn't wait to get back in the hot tub. And no PlayStation in site!

On go the bubbles for the first time in 2018.

Me and my babies enjoying family time in the hot tub. I think we overfilled it a little!!!

No comments: