Sunday 19 January 2020

Rainbows Robot

I haven't really wrote much on the blog about Holly's Rainbows, or at least nowhere near as much as what was posted about the boys when the were at Beavers, Cubs and Scouts. With the boys I was actively involved so it was easy for me to know what they were doing and take pictures etc for the blog. With Rainbows I have to rely on Holly remembering what she did and there lies the problem! She seems to really enjoy Rainbows even when she can't remember what they got up too!!!

Anyway last week I did actually manage to find out what she had been doing as she brought it home. She had made a giant robot our of cardboard boxes and she is very proud of her creation which now sits proudly on her bedroom window. 

Holly is also now getting quite a collection of badges on her Rainbows shirt which I guess is expected given that she will be moving up to Brownies in under a Years time!

Holly with her giant robot she made at Rainbows last week.

Holly's Rainbows shirt is getting quite a collection of badges!

Front and back.

Here's a close up of some of her badges, love the seahorse one.

No comments: