Wednesday 8 April 2020

Crossfit Box Jumps and Garden Picnic

So we are still on lock down due to Covid-19 and I am still working from home as best as I can. The weather has been so nice lately that we decided we wanted a picnic, but obviously you can't go out anywhere. So we did the next best thing and had a lovely picnic in the back garden!

Garden picnic in the glorious sunshine.


Lock down has also meant no Crossfit Rayleigh for me so one of my first jobs right back at the start of this mess was to get the garage cleared out so that I could train at home. The training has been amazing and I am really enjoying making up my own garage WOD's. However the one bit of kit I lacked was a 24" box for box jumps and step ups. So I decided yesterday to make my own one out of left over deck boards. Well to keep Holly entertained today I decided to let her paint it for me and she has done an amazing job. I let her pick the colours entirely herself and think it looks absolutely cracking (albeit not very manly!!!).


My homemade 24" box jump box (before Holly got her hands on it).

I let Holly pick the entire colour scheme and of course pink had to feature!!!

Along with lilac, yellow, blue and pastel green.

Holly thoroughly enjoyed painting my box and I think it looks amazing. Kept her busy all afternoon and looks great in my garage gym.

No comments: