Thursday 16 April 2020

Holly's Pink Hair

So we are all starting to go a bit mad and a bit bored at times given that we have been on lockdown for about 5 weeks now. Earlier this week I was in my bedroom with Holly and she spotted some old hair spray dye from Halloween which was on top of our wardrobe. One thing led to another and she asked what it was for and then wanted her hair done. So I obliged and did a nice pink/purple double ponytail hairstyle. Tina was not impressed!!!

As the weather has been so good Holly has also been enjoying going out on a daily cycle with me around the Wick. I have connected up her mountain bike using the  TrailGator and tow her around for about 3 miles. She absolutely loves it and it gets her outdoors in the fresh air and getting some exercise.

Holly as a red head.

Believe it or not one side is pink and one is purple.

To get our daily exercise me and Holly have been going out for daily cycles around the Wick.

No comments: