Friday 23 July 2021

Next Level Hot Tubbing

Our hot tub is absolutely fantastic and probably one of my best investments of recent years. I still pretty much use it daily but find that in this hot weather you either need to turn it right down or not fully submerge yourself as it gets quite uncomfortable.

So I decided to jump on the band wagon with the latest hot tub summer craze which is a small folding hammock type thing with an inflatable pillow either end for your feet and head and then netting in the middle to support your bodyweight. It's absolutely perfect and when the sun is beaming down it works an absolute treat. My only regret is not ordering the twin pack with a pink one as well as my blue one due to the fact that Holly keeps stealing it off of me!!!!

I managed to get a brief go on MY hot tub hammock before Holly stole it.

She knows she is guilty, the face says it all.

No chance of me getting a look in now, looks like I need to order a pink one as well!

Might as well just give up and leave her to it!

No comments: