Wednesday 13 February 2008

Superbowl XLII

OK so I know I am a little late with the Superbowl update. But for those that didn't hear the result, my team (The New York Giants) beat the Patriots by 17 to 14 in the most watched superbowl ever with 97.5 million viewers. Eli Manning was clearly the star of the show for making that final play to score the winning touchdown in the final minute of play. Anyway what has all this got to do with Joshua - well your never to young to start playing ball games. Do we have a young NFL star in the making. OK so its a 49'ers ball and not a Giants one.












1 comment:

kismet said...

Hi there I don't think he is going to manage to eat that ball, even if its the wrong shape for our footie.
I think he done well this week helping us chose our new car, I'm sure his cooing at Alan made the deal go thru smoothly. Can't wait to show him sitting in our new car but he will have to wait till May! So for now its the corvette and perhaps a shot of him in the old camper before it goes.
Happy Valentines day Josh, i'm sure you will break a lot of girls hearts as you get older luv nanny and grandad xxxxxxxxx