Sunday 4 January 2009

Safety First

I recently read that some 500 babies/toddlers are administered to A&E every year due to heavy toilet seats falling down and either squashing fingers (or even worse winkies). Since Joshua is at the age where he s curious about everything then the latest safety feature to be installed in our house is some soft close toilet seats. Better to be safe than sorry.

I have also just encountered another problem with little people - IRONING. I'll be the first to admit that we hardly iron any of Joshua's clothes. However he has a few nice shirts and these do need ironing. Well have you ever tried ironing a little mans shirt using a big mans iron (not easy). I think a small travel iron might be the order of the day to solve this problem.

Anyway the Xmas break is now over and its back to work for me and Tina tomorrow and back to nursery for Joshua. I've really enjoyed the two weeks off and have tried to do as much as possible with Joshua. As today was our last day off we went to see Space Chimps at the cinema this morning and then this afternoon went over to Partyman again. So here are some more piccies from Partyman.







No comments: