Wednesday 12 June 2013

Abacus Fathers Day Meal

No sooner is Tina's 40th Birthday passed us by and already the Fathers Day Celebrations commence. Today I had the great pleasure in going to Joshua's school for the Abacus Dad's Fathers Day meal. I was greeted by Joshua who led me to the dinning hall where settled down for a rather nice meal of roast pork, roast potatoes and vegetables. For pudding we had a really tasty orange and mango sorbet which Joshua also filled with raisin's. I know I have said it before, but school dinners have improved so much since I was at school (mind you the gravy was still cold!).
 
Me and Joshua settle down for our school dinner Fathers Day lunch.

No doesn't that look more appetising than school dinners of 30 years ago - thanks Jamie Oliver!

Although I had a proper plate for my dinner, Joshua had to use the normal kids tray/plate.

Fortunately Joshua had recovered fully from his sickness which Brandon had spread around the family over the weekend. His appetite was back and he finished off most of his dinner. We were gutted that Monday we had to let Joshua have his first day off of school sick. It is such a shame as he had just one more 1/2 term and he would have lasted the whole year without a single sick day.

A nice picture of Tina, Joshua, Brandon and Bubba with her 40th Birthday Cake (hand picked by Brandon).

No comments: