Wednesday 28 May 2014

Shared Bathtime

Holly turns 6 months today and my have those 6 months flown past. She has really slotted into the family and its as if she has always been with us. Joshua and Brandon are both so good with their little sister and are always smothering her with cuddles and kisses. Having 3 kids is definitely hard work although having Joshua and Brandon so close together and then a larger gap to Holly does makes things easier. I have so much respect for my parents now as I understand and appreciate what they must have gone through raising four kids. I just hope Joshua, Brandon and Holly stay as close together as me, Nicky, Lisa and Michael.
 
One childhood memory of mine is of me, Nicky, Lisa and Michael all sharing bathtime together as little kids. I was reminded of this earlier this week when Joshua, Brandon and Holly had their first bath together. I can't imagine how us four used to fit in a bath as it seemed pretty crammed with just 3 of them (and Holly is onl small). Holly seemed to really enjoy her bath until the boys started throwing cold tap water at each other and some of it went on Holly resulting in a screaming session.
 
Probably some 35 years ago as Lisa, Min, Nicky and me share a bath. I am sure my brothers and sisters will thank me for posting this one on the blog.
 
Brandon, Holly and Joshua sharing their first bath together.

1 comment:

Nicky xxx said...

They were the days eh?! All jumping in the bath after being at banger racing for the day!
I hope that all of our kiddies have the same friendship that we are all so lucky to have. Long live the KISMET crew! Love you all xxx