Sunday 15 February 2015

Pyjamas & Brandon's First Airfix

I am not sure if I ever posted pictures on the blog showing the fantastic personalised Chelsea onesies that Auntie Chris bought both the boys for their birthdays. Although Joshua is a West Ham supported he still loves his new, warm pj's. Brandon seems to take after his Nanny in supporting Chelsea and absolutely loves his.
 
Joshua and Brandon proudly showing their Chelsea onesies.

Personalised with the names on the chest.
Holly has also nearly grown onto her lovely little Minnie Mouse onesie that Min and Lea bought for her.
As with Joshua's 6th birthday I decided to also introduce Brandon to Airfix kits for his 6th birthday. Before his birthday we took him into a model shop and he decided that he wanted to build a bi-plane. I would be lying if I said I didn't really enjoy spending some quality time with little B firstly building his plane and then painting it. He has done a great job for his first ever model and soon we will have it strung up flying from the ceiling of his bedroom.
 
Brandon hard at work on his first ever Airfix kit.

Concentrating hard as he paints the tail of the plane.
The paint job is starting to look good, shame he pressed to hard whilst holding it and buckled the front wheels!
He copied the paint pattern from the box but still added his own little individual bits of flair to the paint job.

Brandon working hard to get into all the little nooks and crannies. 
Doing the Airfix kits has really got me enthused about doing them again. As I kid I am not sure I ever did one properly with all the paint etc. I might have to invest in a model for myself next time I am looking at a kit for the boys. 

No comments: