Sunday 9 December 2018

2018 Elf on the Shelf Antics

After 2 days of Elf on the Shelf I have been severely lacking in motivations and ideas for 2018 leaving me thinking it could become a long month with some very late nights. However with a few Internet searches, talking to other parents and the odd inspirational idea of my own, I have managed to keep it going pretty successfully so far. Joshua has been next to useless and I really thought he would be excited and take some of the burden now that the "Xmas secret" is out. So 9 days down and 14 to go.....

Day 3 and the elves pea'd on the floor.

Day 4 and the carrot copped it.

Day 5 was marshmallow noughts and crosses.

Day 6 was an original idea of mine making a maze made from red sweet laces.

The kids really liked this one and used there finger to try and trace the route through the maze.

Day 7 was "I'm an Elf, get me out of here!" with sweet snakes and rats.

Day 8 and the Elves were chilly and cooked some toast to get nice and "toastie".

Day 9 was very smelly as the Elves drew a Santa out of tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise and mustard.

No comments: