Monday 31 December 2007

Breaking News for 2008!

On October 28th 2003 - Cesc Fabregas become Arsenals youngest ever league player at the tender age of 16 years old. Well just like McClaren recognised the talent in Lewis Hamilton and signed him up at a very young age, Arsenal have done the same with young Joshua. Apparently during the trials he was acknowledged as being a world class "dribbler". Who would of thought? So it is with great pleasure that I introduce to you the new youngest Gooner on the planet. PS Any suitable WAGS will need to be interviewed by the parents for suitability before dating the young stud!




On a less serious note, Joshua is developing very well. He is thoroughly enjoying going swimming still and has now been many times. His latest tricks yesterday were to float belly up with just his head resting on my shoulder, and to draft along no handed in his floatie as I ran in front of him up and down the pool.

His sleep patterns seem to be amazing (touch wood). The little man struggles to get to sleep much before 10-11pm most evenings (despite Mummy and Daddy's attempts), but then once he does finally drop off, he is sleeping right through to around 7-8am. On a few occasions I have had to actually wake him up worried that he needs a bum change and a feed! I think I'll make the most of this sleep pattern as from what I understand we are in for some tough nights ahead when he starts teething.
PS Happy New Year to all my readers - keep checking in on Joshua's progress during 2008!

No comments: