Friday 28 December 2007

More Xmas Updates

I forgot to mention in yesterdays update - my two biggest disappointments of this Xmas. Firstly the little man did not wake until 8am and then didn't bother getting up for his presents until 9.30am (whats up with that????? It should be 6am at the very latest on Christmas morning). Secondly - half way through opening his presents, he decides to have a power nap. Now I know he had a lot to get through, but to sleep in between!!!!! The boy has a lot to learn.

On a positive note, every Dad must cherish the day when they get to teach there boy how to drive. For me and Josh we started early as his Nanny bought him this wicked blue baby walker car - so we started to learn to drive already.

Daddy showing Joshua how to drive. Today a baby walker - next the Corvette.

"Dad, what gear did you say I pull off in again?".......

"Don't worry son, let me just give you a push for now".

Now who could this stranger be holding little Joshua? And why is he wearing girlie blue earrings?

Joshua getting a bit overwhelmed by loads of his Xmas toys in his play gym.

Having a munch on his new teether toy from Emily.











No comments: